Lately, I haven’t felt like myself. Some people may have noticed this. There was so many things to do, but… I just didn’t feel like it. Instead, I spent most of my spare time sleeping or browsing.

A friend of mine said, I’ve always been a shiny and smiley Echi.
“Where are you now, Echi?”

I feel tired all this time. Everybody ask me what’s wrong, well I just feel like crying. Don’t ask me what’s wrong, I don’t know why.

Over the past couple of days I felt the world’s not revolve around me again. I was late to post my articles that was due. It is so hard to get motivated to do my job.
Nothing particularly bad has happened. I feel sad all the time and can't shake it.

Oh Geez, am I depressed? Well, maybe I have to find some articles here.

---------------------------------------------------
Sampai disini, tidakkah Anda merasa postingan ini adalah sebuah spam? :)